Turn an Unused Loft into a Hobby Room
You will be pleasantly surprised at what we can do.
We have been transforming neglected loft spaces into hobby rooms for over twenty years and in all sorts of properties. It never ceases to amaze when we see the look of disbelief on our customers' faces when we explain the price, and how long it will take to complete one of these hobby room projects. Very often, they anticipate twice the price we actually offer and imagine weeks of disruption to their homes.
Subject to the size of the loft space, your new hobby room could be finished to the following specifications in a week:
- Cutting and re-siting of a new access opening and installation of a timber loft ladder from the Supreme range
- Raising of the existing joists and laying a new floor throughout
- Constructing supporting stud-work to both sides of the loft to form hidden storage areas
- Creating access doors and providing lighting to these newly formed areas
- Insulating roof rafter areas and plaster-boarding throughout
- Supplying and fitting one 740mm by 980mm top third hung ROTO roof window.
- All electrics including lighting and sockets.
As with all the work we carry out, details are confirmed in writing with a start and finish date agreed for your project, giving you assurance of a job that will be carried out by our experienced fitters to the highest standards you can expect from Mister Loft Ladder.