Stira Semi Automated Electric Loft Ladder
An electrically operated, timber, folding, made to measure 3-section loft ladder.
The Stira Semi Automatic Electric Timber Loft Ladder is designed to be a strong domestic or commercial attic stairs that will last a lifetime. It has unique design features that allow the stairs to be highly flexible so it can be custom built either for extra high ceilings, extra large trapdoor openings or for tight spaces where walls obstruct the normal use of a folding attic stairs or loft ladder. The automated motor makes the ladder incredibly easy to use and is perfect when the ceiling is to high to reach with an operating pole. The Heavy Duty Stira is one of the strongest attic stairs available on the market and is designed for use in offices or workshops, where the stairs would be used on a very regular bases to carry heavy objects into the attic storage space. It's deep steps and handrails make it safer and easier for employees to use.
- Airtight insulated trap door
- Unique wrap around hinges for additional strength
- Made from southern yellow pine obtained from renewable forests
- When not in use the ladder rests above the hatch, requiring no extra loft clearance
- Deep non-slip protruding treads for safety and comfort
- Maximum safe working load 200kg
- Will suit ceiling heights up to 3.81m
- Comes built into its own casing and built to suit your property with a minimum hatch length of 1048mm
- Suitable for domestic or commercial applications
- 10 year warranty
- Awarded the BSI Kitemark to signify the commitment to quality, also meaning the Stira passes UK building codes